Can you watch the Wyze camera on your TV? Yes, you can!
If you have the right equipment, you can watch Wyze Cam on TV. With devices like Amazon’s Fire Stick or Google’s Chromecast, you can turn your regular TV into a smart TV. This allows you to stream screen content and connect to any Wyze Cams you have on your smart home network.
Most security cameras are compatible with smart TVs. So if users want to view their camera’s images on the big screen, all it takes is a stable Wi-Fi connection to connect both devices, and Wyze cam is no exception.
Viewing your Wyze cam on a bigger screen makes it more fun to use a Wyze cam as a baby monitor. It also gives you a wider range of views than a regular smartphone or tablet.
Basically, there are three established ways to view the Wyze cam on TV at the time of this post.
To stream live footage to the TV screen with Wyze cam without internet, you need a wifi-enabled security camera like Wyze cam and a smart TV like Apple TV, Samsung smart TV, and Fire TV. Although this may not be necessary, a smart-enabled TV will allow for voice activation and easier integration.
Another way to view the Wyze cam on TV if you don’t have a smart TV is to use a Fire TV stick or Google Chromecast to connect your camera to Wi-Fi.
This article will show you how to watch Wyze cam on TV without the internet.
You can also use one of these methods to stream Wyze cam on Apple tv.
What kind of Wyze cameras do you need?
You will need at least one of the Wyze Cams V2 or a Wyze Cam Pan, as the original V1 Wyze Cam does not support this type of streaming.
You should also make sure that the firmware is updated to the latest version, as you may have problems connecting if you are using an older version.
Updating is quite easy. You need to take the following steps:
- First, make sure both your camera and smartphone are connected to a Wi-Fi network with a working internet connection.
- Set up your Wyze Cam in the Wyze app on your device and give it an appropriate name.
- Tap on the camera feed in the Wyze app.
- Tap the settings icon in the upper right corner of the screen to go to Camera Settings.
- Tap Device Info.
- Tap Upgrade Firmware.
How to Watch Wyze Cam on TV
As mentioned earlier, there are three ways to stream Wyze Cam footage on your TV.
- By using Amazon Firestick. “You can use either the Fire TV or the Fire Stick because both are Alexa-enabled, as long as you’re willing to use Alexa. All you have to say is Alexa show me Wyze camera”.
- By using Tiny Cam Pro on Andriod TV
- By using Google Chromecast to stream video to your TV
How to Watch Wyze Cam on TV using Amazon Firestick
Fire TVs or Fire Stick use the Amazon Alexa smart home system to communicate with the smart devices in your home. Therefore, you need to make sure the Alexa app is installed and synced with your Fire TV before connecting your camera.
- Once you have Alexa installed and configured on your Fire TV:
- Open the Alexa app and select “Menu
- .”Scroll down to “Smart Home.”
- Then select “Device” and search for the skill for your “Smart Home Camera
- .”Once you find the camera skill, click on it to activate it; this will prompt you to link your security camera account to Alexa.
- You can manually pair the camera by selecting “Devices” and “Discover” once the camera is connected to Alexa.
Alternatively, you can use the voice prompt “Alexa, discover devices” to automatically search for the camera.
After following these steps, you’re ready to view your security camera directly on your Fire TV.
In addition, with the Alexa Voice Remote, which comes with your Fire Stick, you can easily set up your TV or monitor to connect to your Wyze Cam and start casting with voice commands.
You can use voice commands like “Alexa, show me the front door camera” to display the appropriate images on your TV automatically.
How to Watch Wyze Cam on TV using Chromecast
With Google Chromecast, you can stream media from your mobile devices (or other platforms) directly to your TV. In this case, you can also use it to stream footage from your Wyze security camera.
Here are some quick steps so you can watch Where Cam on your TV using your Google Chromecast: You’ll also need a Google Home device to act as an intermediary between the two devices.
- Connect your Chromecast to your Google Home device.
- Next, you’ll need to connect your security camera to Google Home.
- Open the Google Home app.
- Press Add a device. Set up new devices.
- Select your Google Home, which will now try to pair with your camera.
- Select your camera and tap Pair to connect the devices.
After that, your system is ready to go, including voice control. For example, you can give voice commands such as “Hey Google, show Wyze camera,” which will stream content to your TV via your Google Chromecast.
How to Watch Wyze Cam on TV with Tiny Cam Pro software
Tiny Cam Pro is one of the most established security video viewing apps out there. It is a feature-rich Android application that lets you customize your security feed. Since it is a native Android app, it can be downloaded to most smart TVs and can also be used with most wired IP security cameras.
Tiny Cam Pro supports more than 12,000 models of security cameras (including smart cameras), so compatibility is not a problem.
It also features 2-way audio, SSL and HTTPS protocols for secure surveillance, AI object and face detection, and background recording (including automatic removal of old footage).
To view the Wyze camera on TV with Tiny Cam Pro:
- Download the Tiny Cam Pro app from Google Play Store or Apple Store on your Wi-Fi smart TV and Apple TV as the case may be.
- Scan your home network and connect to the corresponding device to sync with your security camera (Wyze camera.
- you can now stream your Wyze cam on your Smart TV using Tiny cam Pro
- If you are techie enough, you can even manually add cameras. However, you will need to provide the vendor, model, username, and password for the device.
It’s worth noting that while Tiny Cam Pro isn’t the only app compatible with smart TVs and security cameras, with over 100,000 users, it’s a great place to start. Now that you’ve installed the app and are ready to go, let’s take a closer look at the connection to some well-known smart TVs.
On how to watch Wyze cam on apple tv, using tiny cam pro is the best method. But, first, download the app from the app store here and follow the steps above.
Considering that the above methods of watching Wyze cam on the TV, Android TV, or Apple TV may have their pros and cons, you should know that they all provide you the safest way to watch your Wyze security camera on TV.
While this may be an unpopular method, Wyze Cam uses a standard USB cable for an internet connection. This means you can connect the Wyze Cam to a TV, monitor, or other display with a standard USB port.
This way, you can watch the footage from Wyze Cam on the big screen in your living room or bedroom.
While you cannot watch Wyze Cam on TV directly through the app Wyze Cam, it is possible to stream Wyze Cam on a computer, TV, smartphone, tablet, or computer.