Can you watch the Wyze camera on your TV? Yes, you can!
With the right equipment, you can watch Wyze Cam on your TV. With an Amazon’s Fire Stick or Amazon’s Fire Stick, you can turn your regular TV into a device that connects to the Internet. If you have a Wyze Cams on your smart home network, you can use it to stream screen content and connect to it through your smart home network.
The vast majority of security cameras are compatible with smart televisions.
As a result, if you want to watch the photos captured by your camera on a large screen, all you need is a reliable Wi-Fi connection to connect the two devices, and the Wyze cam does this nicely too.
Viewing your Wyze cam on a bigger screen makes it more fun to use a Wyze cam as a baby monitor.
It also gives you a wider range of views than a regular smartphone or tablet.
There are three conventional ways to view the Wyze cam on TV at the time of this post.
First, you can use Amazon’s Fire Stick for smart TVs, Apple TVs, Google’s Chromecast, and Tiny Cam Pro on Andriod TVs.
Wi-fi-enabled security cameras such as Wyze cam can stream live footage to your smart TV without needing an internet connection. Even if it’s unnecessary, a smart TV allows for voice activation and easier integration with other technology.
As an alternative to a smart TV, you can connect your Wyze camera to Wi-Fi and watch it on your TV using a Fire TV stick or Google Chromecast.
This article will show you how to watch Wyze cam on TV without the Internet.
You can also use one of these methods to stream Wyze cam on Apple tv.
What kind of Wyze cameras do you need?
You will need at least one Wyze Cams V2 or a Wyze Cam Pan, as the original V1 Wyze Cam does not support this type of streaming.
You should also make sure that the firmware is updated to the latest version, as you may have problems connecting if you are using an older version.
Updating is quite easy. You need to take the following steps:
- First, make sure both your camera and smartphone are connected to a Wi-Fi network with a working internet connection.
- Set up your Wyze Cam in the Wyze app on your Device and give it an appropriate name.
- Tap on the camera feed in the Wyze app.
- Tap the settings icon in the upper right corner of the screen to go to Camera Settings.
- Tap Device Info.
- Tap Upgrade Firmware.
How to Watch Wyze Cam on TV
As mentioned earlier, there are three ways to stream Wyze Cam footage on your TV.
- By using Amazon Firestick. “You can use either the Fire TV or the Fire Stick because both are Alexa-enabled, as long as you’re willing to use Alexa. All you have to say is Alexa, show me Wyze camera”.
- By using Tiny Cam Pro on Andriod TV
- By using Google Chromecast to stream video to your TV
How to Watch Wyze Cam on TV using Amazon Firestick
Your smart home devices will be able to communicate with your Fire TVs or Fire Sticks through the use of the Alexa smart home system from Amazon. For this reason, before connecting your camera, make sure the Alexa app is installed and synchronized with your Fire TV.
As soon as you’ve installed and configured Alexa on your Fire TV, you’ll be ready to:
- To get started, open the Alexa app and choose “Menu.”
- Next, click on “Smart Home” and scroll down to the bottom.
- Next, click on “Device” and search for “Smart Home Camera” in the list of available skills.
- You can activate the camera skill by clicking on it. Afterward, Alexa will ask you to link your security camera account to your Alexa account.
- Select “Devices” and “Discover” when Alexa is connected to the camera, and you want to pair it manually.
You can also use the voice command “Alexa, discover devices” to find the camera.
Follow these steps to watch your security camera on your Fire TV after completing them.
In addition, with the Alexa Voice Remote, which comes with your Fire Stick, you can easily set up your TV or monitor to connect to your Wyze Cam and start casting with voice commands.
You can use voice commands like “Alexa, show me the front door camera” to display the appropriate images on your TV automatically.
How to View Wyze Cam on a Television via Google Chromecast
With Google Chromecast, you may stream media directly to your TV from your mobile devices (or other platforms).
Additionally, you can utilize it to broadcast footage from your Wyze security camera in this situation.
The following are some fast methods to display Where Cam on your TV via Google Chromecast: Additionally, a Google Home device will be required to operate as a middleman between the two gadgets.
- Attach your Google Chromecast to your Google Home device using the provided USB cable.
- Following that, you’ll want to pair your security camera with Google Home.
- Launch the Google Home application.
- Add Device is a button. Configure new devices.
- Choose your Google Home, which will now attempt to connect with your camera.
- To link the devices, select your camera and tap Pair.
Following that, your system, complete with voice control, will be ready to use. For instance, you can use voice commands such as “Hey Google, show Wyze camera” to stream content from your Google Chromecast to your television.
How to Watch Wyze Cam on TV with Tiny Cam Pro software
Tiny Cam Pro is one of the most well-known security video viewing applications available today. It is a feature-rich Android application that allows you to personalize the content of your security feed to your liking. Furthermore, because it is a native Android application, it can be downloaded to most smart TVs and utilized with most wired IP surveillance cameras.
There are over 12,000 different security camera models (including smart cameras) that Tiny Cam Pro is compatible with. Therefore compatibility is not an issue.
In addition, the software includes two-way audio, secure SSL and HTTPS protocols, artificial intelligence object and face detection, and background recording capabilities (including automatic removal of old footage).
To view the Wyze camera on TV with Tiny Cam Pro:
- Download the Tiny Cam Pro app from Google Play Store or Apple Store on your Wi-Fi smart TV and Apple TV as the case may be.
- Scan your home network and connect to the corresponding Device to sync with your security camera (Wyze camera.
- you can now stream your Wyze cam on your Smart TV using Tiny cam Pro
- If you are techie enough, you can even manually add cameras. You need to provide the right credentials: username, password, device vendor, and of course, the model.
While Tiny Cam Pro is not the only app compatible with smart TVs and security cameras, it is good to start with hundreds of thousands of users.
Once the app is installed and ready to use, it is compatible with the most popular smart TVs!
On watching Wyze cam on apple tv, using Tiny Cam Pro is the best method. So, first, download the app from the App Store here and follow the steps above.
Wrapping up: How to View Wyze Cam on Television
Considering that the above methods of watching Wyze cam on the TV, Android TV, or Apple TV may have their pros and cons, you should know that they all provide you a very way to watch your Wyze security camera on TV.
While this may be an unpopular method, Wyze Cam uses a standard USB cable for an internet connection. This means you can connect the Wyze Cam to a TV, monitor, or other display with a standard USB port.
This way, you can watch the footage from Wyze Cam on the big screen in your living room or bedroom.
While you cannot watch Wyze Cam on TV directly through the app Wyze Cam, it can stream Wyze Cam on a computer, TV, smartphone, tablet, or computer.