Need help finding the best tactical flashlight with a laser pointer? We have thoroughly researched to find the best high-powered laser flashlight you will love to own for your safety and protection.
Users searched for a good tactical flashlight with a laser pointer in an all-in-one device.
While it might be a difficult task for you to choose the best one considering that there are dozens of such flashlights available over the internet and in offline stores, we have gone the extra mile to provide you with the best laser pointer and flashlight combo for your home use.
It’s pretty rare to find a tactical flashlight and a laser pointer in one device. What we have is usually a combination of both devices. The need for tactical flashlights for self-defense is increasing every day, considering what is currently happening globally.
With the high rate of armed attackers, terrorism, and armed robberies, it is important to have a tactical flashlight that can fit in any weapon at all. Combined with laser pointers, these flashlights will help you accurately target your target or attacker.
4 Best Tactical Flashlight with Laser Pointer Review
1. Streamlight 69261 TLR-2 HL 1000-Lumen LED Rail Mounted Tactical Light with Red Laser
If you really need the best flashlight with a laser pointer that can be easily attached to any security device, we recommend the Streamlight 69261, which runs on two CR123 batteries and provides a bright 1000 lumen light powerful red aiming laser.
Whether for work or to protect your home, you can rely on the TLR -2 HL.
Notable features include:
- Bright peak beam intensity of 15,000 candelas provides a throw distance of nearly 283 meters 600-650nm- Red Laser.
- Deep dish parabolic reflector produces a concentrated, long-range beam with excellent peripheral illumination.
- Strobe function (can be switched off)
- Powered by (2) CR123A batteries
- Ambidextrous toggle switch provides momentary or continuous functions
- Central switch allows selection of light, light, and laser or laser only
- Durable aluminum housing with MIL-SPEC anodized finish
- Mounting key for Glocks, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99, and S&W TSW rails
- The mounting system can be quickly attached and removed without having to put your hands in front of the muzzle
- IPX4 waterproof
- Quite expensive, but affordable
Overall, this is the best lightweight, compact, high lumen lithium battery-powered tactical flashlight with a laser pointer every homeowner should get for self-defense.
2. UTG Gen 2 Light/Green Laser Combo
Second, on our recommended list of flashlights with laser pointers is the UTG Gen 2 flashlight. This tactical flashlight comes with a green laser combo and a mounting deck for various purposes and mounts.
Notable features include:
- Truly improved 400-lumen power upgrade and extended 3-hour runtime.
- Dual function flashlight end cap with push-button for momentary on and off or constant on and off
- Textured rubber push button to turn the laser on and off
- Adjustable, rotating laser mount provides 10 solid locking positions around the light to ideally position the laser according to the shooter’s preferred ergonomics
- Integrated Weber mounting plate with patented quick-release lever for effortless installation and removal
- Complete with an additional flashlight and laser pressure switch
- Including 2x CR123 and 1x CR2 battery for immediate operational readiness
- The flashlight DOES do NOT have a real pressure switch.
3. DefendTek DT-M3 Rechargeable Rail Mounted Red Laser Sight Combo Tactical
Our third recommended tactical flashlight with laser pointer is the DefendTek tactical light and laser pointer combo.
Its special features are:
- It has versatile modes with a built-in red laser with adjustable aperture, and an adjustment tool is also included. With two versatile settings for the LED – steady light and strobe – each mounted light easily switches between locating or disorienting your focused target or attacker.
- Made of aircraft-grade aluminum, it is rugged, stronger, and more durable than standard track lights; these track lights are dust and water-resistant.
- This product is made with precise light output with 300 lumens CREE LED illumination with a powerful 5mw 650nm red laser. It is a perfect tactical light for self-defense, security, bodyguards, lightweight, and a quick-release mounting feature and tactical bezel.
- These tactical weapon lights come with a rechargeable cr123a battery, and a non-rechargeable cr1 / 3n battery is included for the red laser. So everything is ready to use right out of the box.
- It does not fit in compact/subcompact guns.
4. Firefly V2 Flashlight Laser Sight
This particular flashlight with a laser pointer is for pistols and handguns only. Actually, it’s pretty hard to find a quality flashlight with a laser pointer for a pistol, but the Firefly V2 is the master among them.
At 220 lumens, the flashlight is nothing to be proud of, but it produces enough light to illuminate the target. Considering that a good flashlight needs to be easy to use, especially under stress, this unit fits the bill nicely.
Lightweight and easy to use, this isn’t the best flashlight by far, but it’s not the worst either. However, if you need a cheap but reliable flashlight with a laser pointer for guns, you can check this out.
Can you turn a normal flashlight into a laser pointer?
Yes, you can turn your normal flashlight into a laser pointer if you really want to.
All you need do is to remove and throw away the bulb or LED, plus any electrical gadgets designed to boost the battery voltage or regulate the LED current, then replace it with a laser module.
The laser module should contain the laser diode, a collimating lens, and the drive components for the laser. This way, you would only reuse the battery holder and possibly the switch from the flashlight, and your conversion is complete.
First, however, you’d need to pick a laser module that flawlessly fits inside the front of your tactical flashlight container.