With the mobile phone dialer for alarm systems, you can effectively monitor your home remotely. This automatically puts you in control of the security of your property at home or anywhere you choose.
The world is getting smarter with significant innovations and inventions, and as individuals who want to evolve, we need to go with the flow. You can now connect your home security system to your phone by using a mobile car alarm system.
The importance of mobile dialers for monitoring alarm systems has increased in the last five years. This has given people hope for a better and safer home security system.
How do cellular alarm systems work?
Just as your cell phones use wireless radio signals to send and receive calls and text messages, an alarm system uses the same wireless technology to send alerts and calls to your phone anywhere in the world during emergencies.
Best Cell Phone Dialer for Alarm System
The best car alarm dialer that calls your cell phone during home emergencies is IP Auto Alarm Dialer. This particular auto dialer security alarm calls your cell phone through your router with an internet connexion.
You can use it to create pre-recorded messages and use voice-activated or numeric passcodes to send calls or messages to your emergency contacts like the fire department, police, etc.
One of the biggest advantages of auto dialer alarms is that while alarms and sirens can warn everyone in the house of danger, an autodialer can do more.
It can send alerts to emergency contacts and save you valuable time by electronically contacting emergency crews or family members who will come directly to your home in an emergency.
IP Auto Alarm Dialer System Review
This alarm dialer is arguably the best and most effective cell phone dialer for alarm systems, used by thousands of households for added security. It works well with Honeywell Vista, ADT, DSC, and any other alarm panel that uses a 9-18vdc siren output.
With this home security alarm device, you can add up to 10 numbers that will be automatically reported when your alarm system is triggered for an incident such as smoke detection. It works with your home security system to quickly alert you or the emergency response team numbers you add.
IP auto alarm dialer is easy to configure and set up. Even if you are a newbie or a non-technical person, you can set it up quickly. When connected to a universal wireless adapter, your car alarm dialer can reach you quickly before things get out of hand.
Phone calls and text messages are free with this device. It automatically sends calls or text messages to your cell phone or landline, provided there is an internet connection at home.
If you are in the market for a good Cellular Alarm Dialer for yourself or Professional Monitoring Alarm System that is fast, affordable, and reliable, you have IP Automatic Alarm dialer to use.
Key Features by IP Auto Alarm Dialer
- It can be seamlessly connected to any Ethernet port that has Internet access.
- It can be connected to the siren output of most alarm control panels (9VDC – 18VDC).
- No further configuration is required.
- IP Dialing & SMS Texting is free. Notify landline or mobile phones.
- Comes with 250 Free Dial / SMS Text Credits per year
- You can send contact information to the property owner and local police if an emergency occurs.
- No delay between calls.
- Calls up to 10 numbers at the same time without any delay.
- Simple plug and play with an Ethernet cable with a live internet connection
- Receives power from your alarm panel
The only drawback with this auto alarm dialer is that it will not send calls and notifications without an internet connection. So, you always need to give it internet access for it to function well.
Secondly, it does not have a standalone power plugin; it gets its power from the alarm panel. If you want a very good alternative alarm autodialer with an independent power supply plugin, we recommend SimpliSafe 8 Piece Wireless Home Security System.
How do I connect the IP Auto Dialer to my alarm panel?
Connecting your IP autodialer to an alarm panel is not complicated. Please use the supplied cable to connect your IP Auto Dialer to the appropriate terminals, as most alarm control panels have a 12v DC output to control the alarm siren.
Why you need GSM Cell Phone dialers for Alarm monitoring
- They work absolutely great for protecting your home, offices, garages, workshops, and other places that don’t require your physical presence or a landline.
- They are very fast in emergencies.
- They are not technical or complex. They are easy to use
- You can call emergency teams faster, even if you are far from home
- They don’t require complicated installation and configuration; plug them in and follow the instructions in the manual.
- They work with most burglar alarm systems and most security systems/panels.
- You can dial up to 10 numbers at once, including pre-recorded text messages.
- They are more reliable and send alerts faster.
- Finally, they are cheaper and easy to use
Do You Need a Landline to Have an Auto Alarm Dialing System?
You do not need a landline to use the Cellular Alarm dial-up system, as it uses the Internet as a medium instead of the traditional landline. This system works with both mobile phones and landlines. Therefore, it is not mandatory to have a landline.
To use a car alarm home security system, you need excellent car security dialing with the Internet to transmit an alarm signal wirelessly to your phone or emergency teams such as the police, fire department, and so on.
Thanks to these cell phone alarm dialers, you can connect your alarm system to your phone and vice versa via wired or wireless internet connections. Cell phone alarm dialers give you some control over your home security, even when you’re far from home.
With wireless cell phone alarm dialers like the IP Auto Dialer, you don’t have to worry about burglars turning off your alarm, security emergencies, etc., as it will notify you or the local police immediately.